Canadian Home Prices and Household Income
Long-term wage growth has been disappointing, to say the least, but it’s more of a recent phenomenon. Disposable income grew 79.1% from 2005 to Q4 2021, and 789.3% since 1975.
More bluntly put, 90% of wage growth in the past 46 years came from the first 65% of that period. The remaining 35% only resulted in 10% of total growth. The Great Stagnation of Household Income or A Great Inflation of Asset Wealth.
YOUR CHOICE ;-)
The indexed value of r...